From Mrs.Ann Beverly Murray,



From Mrs.Ann Beverly Murray
E-mail: (annbemurray73@yahoo.com)

My Dear Friend,
I know that this is not the best way to contact you for this kind of transaction but based on the urgency needed I have to contact you via email.

Briefly my name is Mrs.Ann Murray an America citizen,I have the total sum of 24 million euros deposited in a bank in Spain by my late husband who died few months ago before the date of my husband he told me every thing about the deposit of this money in the bank and i have already contacted the bank and the confirmed to me that the said amount is in there bank.

Now i want to use your bank account for the transfer of this money if you are interested please reply urgently so that i will tell you every thing about this transaction and mind you that you will visit this bank in Spain physically as my late husband's foreign business partner for the transfer of this money to your bank account OK i will tell you more about me and my transaction once i read your reply and i will give you 35% of the total amount once you receive this money in your bank account and you will still help me invest my own 65% in your country and we are going to be partners.

I will like to have your following Information so that I will know exactly whom I am dealing with for my securities.

1.Your Full Name
2.Your complete address office/Home.
3.Your direct telephone and fax numbers.
4.A copy of your International passport.
5.Country of origin.


Please i need this information in your next reply so that i will know exactly whom I am dealing with. I will leave you for now and i am waiting for your urgent response and you will strongly promise me in your next reply that you will never think of betraying me after you could have received this money in your bank account because this money is all i have in this wicked world i am today no child and my husband just died you know what that means.

Have a nice day
Mrs.Ann Beverly Murray
(annbemurray73@yahoo.com)

No comments: